Links! Which are, as always, connected by nothing more than the fact that I like them.
- What should I read next? you may ask yourself, on the occasion of finishing a book. This website answers your question based on existing reader data. I tried it with a couple of favourites and it recognised them and offered reasonable-looking suggestions.
- If you see Einstein, you don’t need glasses. If you see Marilyn Monroe, you do. That’s really all you need to know.
- Cats bred to look like tiny tigers. Can we have tiny lions next? Then I want budgies that resemble cute little mini vultures. I have my reasons.
- Once people read books. Welcome to the new world, where they function as technology accessories. (OK, I kind of want this.)
- Like baths? Like boats? You’re going to want to see this.
- Notebook full of photos of New York walls for you to draw on, so you can pretend to be a street artist. Nice.
- I know this is incredibly easy to mock, but I quite like living in a world where someone will pay money for works of art that only exist in the artist’s head.
- Emotion-enhancing glasses, on the the other hand, are just silly. But kind of appealing. Maybe.
- And if your appetite for Things off the Internet remains unsated, try these Simple Ideas That Are Borderline Genius.